Countries with no coronavirus restrictions
Updated March 2021.
The following countries currently have no health restrictions whatsoever.
No PCR tests, no quarantine, no nothing!
ALBANIA / EUROPE
Albania, in Eastern Europe is open with no covid requirements.
Albania is a small, mountainous country in the Mediterranean that is bordered by Montenegro, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Greece.
BELARUS / EUROPE
Belarus, in Eastern Europe is open with no covid requirements!
Belarus is a small European country with Poland to the West Russia to the East and North, Ukraine to the South. Latvia to the North and Lithuania to the Northwest.
COSTA RICA / CENTRAL AMERICA
Costa Rica, in Central America opened it’s borders back in November.
There are no requirements for entry due to covid.
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC / CARIBBEAN
DR is open and there are no requirements for entry due to covid.
Dominican Republic is the second largest and most diverse Caribbean country, situated just two hours south of Miami, less than four hours from New York and eight hours from most European cities. Known for our warm and hospitable people, Dominican Republic is a destination like no other, featuring astounding nature, intriguing history and rich culture.
MEXICO / NORTH AMERICA
Mexico, in North America has been open with no requirements since the start of the pandemic.
We all know many things about Mexico, but we might not have an overall image of this beautiful country. We would like to make a short introduction to Mexico.
ASIA / AUSTRALASIA /PACIFIC
Unfortunately this region is pretty much closed unless you are prepared to take PCR tests.
Some countries like Australia are not scheduled to open to tourism until 2022 at the earliest!
Tanzania* (may change soon with new administration)
Republic of the Congo
We are currently looking for more completely open countries.
Recently Removed Countries:
- Maldives. Now requires a 96-hour negative PCR test
- Egypt. Now requires a 72-hour negative PCR test
- Kosovo. Now requires a 72-hour PCR test from most nations.
- Serbia. Now requires a 48-hour PCR test from all.
- Brazil. Now requires a 72-PCR test from all arrivals.
- Turkey. Now requires a 72-hour PCR test from all passengers.
- Colombia – Now requires a 96-hour PCR test from all arrivals
- Haiti – Now requires a 72-hour PCR or antigen test from all passengers
- Montenegro – Now requires 48-hour PCR test for all (recovered or vaccinated also accepted)